Punisher Index du Forum

Punisher Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Lesbian: Family Secrets (First Time Lesbian, Lesbian Romanc

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Punisher Index du Forum -> French Kiss (Section Public) -> Candidature
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
nennroze

MessagePosté le: Lun 19 Juin - 18:53 (2017)    Sujet du message: Lesbian: Family Secrets (First Time Lesbian, Lesbian Romanc Répondre en citant

Lesbian: Family Secrets (First time lesbian, Lesbian Romance, Lesbian Fiction)
by Olivia Hampshire
rating: 4.8 (14 reviews)

->>>DOWNLOAD BOOK Lesbian: Family Secrets (First time lesbian, Lesbian Romance, Lesbian Fiction)
READ BOOK Lesbian: Family Secrets (First time lesbian, Lesbian Romance, Lesbian Fiction)

Harriet Rothchild, a lesbian, is the richest woman in the world. Her best friend is running for the Office of Governor in the state of Alabama. Her best friend is a lesbian and her opponent is not playing fair and has some family and personal secrets that come to light that change the entire look of the competition. Fortunately, Harriet's right hand woman is Brown, Debbie Brown, international operative.

“Brown, Debbie Brown, I just love to hear her say her name. And she is so hot and so powerful. This is such a great story. And, it is a great billionaire story. Hey, I´m a lesbian I like this stuff and I thank Olivia Hampshire for her imagination and fun fantasies. Lesbian romance, I love it.” JoAnn, NY, NY

“And when Debbie Brown had to get into the jet and go down and take care of that little southern girl and the horse too. OMG, I really did not know what was going to go down. This is a story, let me say, romance story, I really did not think that I would ever see, but that is how real Olivia Hampshire makes things in her lesbian story bag of trick. Thank you!” Mary, Columbus, OH

“And the Governor and his wife. Ha! How real can you make a Billionaire story. This was just off the top. And Debbie Brown just knows how to get some romance going with the women. And all of the women want her. I don't want to give this story away to anybody, but the Governor's wife? So happy I got a free book out of this too.” Sally Joe, Birmingham, AL

“Debbie Brown on Rodeo Drive. I want to be there too. When she picked up the young chick for a ride and some fun in her jet,,, well all I can say is YaZAAA on that. My girlfriend loves this type of romance story and with all of the good, hot lovin' Debbie Brown gets into, it works for me too.” Cathy, Richmond, VA

<h2>As a special Bonus, from the House of Romance series, we include, &#x22;Finding My Self&#x22;</h2>
<ul>
<li>Lesbian Billionaire</li>
<li>Lesbian Romance</li>
<li>Lesbian Fiction</li>
<li>First Time Lesbian</li>
</ul>

Details:
price: $6.99
bound: 53 pages
publisher:
lang: English
asin: B01I4JB8BI
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 6351 KB

Lesbian: Family Secrets (First time lesbian, Lesbian Romance, Lesbian Fiction) Olivia Hampshire
Lesbian: Family Secrets (First time lesbian, Lesbian Romance, Lesbian Fiction) free android audio selling djvu

Tags: book ipad free, book book free from Galaxy, book RapidShare, book ZippyShare, get free, book format djvu, book SkyDrive, book from htc online, torrent download Rarbg free, download full book, book without pay, book book free from xiaomi, free online iphone, free fb2, audiobook free

79c7fb41ad

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 19 Juin - 18:53 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Punisher Index du Forum -> French Kiss (Section Public) -> Candidature Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange